• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That lady who wants the police sacked for leaving her in the road when drunk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That lady who wants the police sacked for leaving her in the road when drunk

Saw the article on line BBC news, but then I also noticed on BBC News Jan 6, same name, age sounds about right based on picture and happens to also be in Derry, and on both articles the lady claimed she was so drunk she couldnt remeber anything, could be her sister, or someone else with same name, I can't be sure just pointing this out though > BBC News - Women charged over attack on man in intensive care , any one know if same person ?
    Last edited by ELBBUBKUNPS; 20 March 2014, 12:40.
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

How the hell can she not be banged up for attacking a patient in intensive care? It said there was a video link on Jan 23rd but I can't find what happened.

Pretty stupid of the police to do that whoever it was though.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There can't be that many 23 year old alcoholics from that part of the world with the same name.

Comment

Perhaps they sahould sterilise her to stop her breeding?
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Perhaps they sahould sterilise her to stop her breeding?
          Can't do that, it's illegal and againt her 'ooman rights, however leaving her ovaries to be crushed by a bus (along with the rest off her) is merely negligence. Same result though. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
            Can't do that, it's illegal and againt her 'ooman rights, however leaving her ovaries to be crushed by a bus (along with the rest off her) is merely negligence. Same result though. . .
            or just give her enough benefits to keep her comatose on Vodka will probably work just as well.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              or just give her enough benefits to keep her comatose on Vodka will probably work just as well.
              they still shag when drunk, in fact with some of my conquests that was a major factor.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

BBC News - Derry woman left in bus lane calls for police officers to be sacked

She said she "could've been killed".
                Shoddy journalism. I bet she really said "Could of been killed".
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  BBC News - Derry woman left in bus lane calls for police officers to be sacked

Shoddy journalism. I bet she really said "Should have been killed".
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Pretty stupid of the police to do that whoever it was though.
                    She's probably well known to the police.

Next time they should be more careful and work out where the CCTV cameras are.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X