• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FYI - Princess Margaret's illegitimate son

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI - Princess Margaret's illegitimate son

Probably the result of another drink and drug fuelled night...

I wonder what QE2 has to hide??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/eur...ey/5280732.stm

A 51-year-old man from Jersey is trying to prove he is the illegitimate son of Princess Margaret, making him 12th in line to the throne.
    Robert Brown is asking the High Court in London for access to the wills of the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret.

In a summons, he cites the Queen, the Attorney General and the executors of the wills of the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret as defendants.

The Queen and her representatives have declined to comment about the case.

Succession rights

Mr Brown has also tried, unsuccessfully, to get information from the Department for Constitutional Affairs as well as the Prime Minister's and Cabinet Office.

He claims the case raises the major constitutional issue of the rights of illegitimate children in the line of succession.

If Mr Brown was the son of the late Princess Margaret, he could become 12th in line to the throne - between Zara Phillips and Princess Margaret's only son Viscount Linley.

Mr Brown insists there is a public interest issue on the grounds of openness and consistency and says he would not object to the wills being made public, if they had once been made private to protect an illegitimate child.

It is not known when it will go before the High Court's Probate Division.

I'm the illegitimate son of the Queen, and so is my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
      between Zara Phillips and Princess Margaret's only son Viscount Linley.
      I'd like to be just underneath Zara Phillips

Comment

Wasn’t there a story going round years ago that Kylie Minogue was in fact the secret love-child of Sir Leslie Patterson and Dame Edna Everage?
        Blair, you cannot reach me now,
        No matter how you try,
        Goodbye cruel Labour,
        Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
          Wasn’t there a story going round years ago that Kylie Minogue was in fact the secret love-child of Sir Leslie Patterson and Dame Edna Everage?
          No.

Comment

Working...
          X