• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best ToryBingo Fakes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best ToryBingo Fakes?

There were a few posted here yesterday; this is my favourite so far:

Post your favourites or

Create your own
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Oh dear: Eyes down . . . how Osborne dodged blame for bingo gaffe - Telegraph
    The controversial post-Budget bingo “poster” blamed on Grant Shapps, the Tory chairman, was designed in the Treasury and signed off by the Chancellor, the Telegraph has learnt.

After the advertisement highlighting cuts to bingo tax and beer duty was issued it was dubbed a condescending public relations disaster and there were calls for Mr Shapps to be sacked.

But according to Tory MPs, appalled that the party chairman was forced to take the blame, it was approved at the highest level and George Osborne was enthusiastic about it.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Even the Torygraph doesn't seem willing to defend this shower any more.

Oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Even the Torygraph doesn't seem willing to defend this shower any more.

Oh dear
      Strange comment. Looks to me like the Torygraph is defending the Tory Chairman.

Comment

Working...
      X