• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah!

BBC News - FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced

The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation have been announced by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

Dr Dhanoun Dharmasena will be prosecuted for an alleged offence while working at the Whittington Hospital in London in November 2012.

Hasan Mohamed will face a charge of intentionally encouraging an offence of female genital mutilation.

Dr Dharmasena and Mr Mohamed will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 15 April.
    Thoroughly good news.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Indeed, good news and if found guilty they should be made to spend a long time in prison. I'd like to suggest their balls be cut off, but that would be stooping to their level.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Outrageous

How are we supposed to know if our 12 year old brides are virgins if they have not been sown up

It's a step backwards I tell ya....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Outrageous

How are we supposed to know if our 12 year old brides are virgins if they have not been sown up

It's a step backwards I tell ya....

Well if you move backwards a bit it'll probably be pretty tight.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Good news indeed!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Hopefully circumcisions are next.

Comment

Being a child, I found the BBC headline "Two face genital mutilation charges" amusing. It's bad enough having to live with face genitals without someone mutilating them.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

WHS
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment