• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Year of the PIG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Year of the PIG

Everyone knows that in the Chinese calandar, this is the year of the horse. But for Old EO, Its the year of the pig.

I am doing two hog roasts, one for my brother who is a vicar in the NE at easter, and another for my neice who is getting married in July.

Lots of people ( well, zero) have asked me 'why are you not going on a big adventure this year, like you always do ??'

Well, the answer is ...I'm 60 this year. So I am spending my dollars taking the whole family up to the outer Hebrides for a week on the 'Northern Lights Expedition'

what a pig. Much rather be getting pissed in Alice Springs, ot trying to get from the Kruger to Cape Town in a day, just to see if it can be done.

what a pig

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Went to a really big wedding ceremony and reception with the Mrs during the summer last year and she informed me on the way that they were having a 'spit roast' at the reception. Disappointingly, it turned out to be a hog roast.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I am doing two hog roasts, one for my brother who is a vicar in the NE at easter, and another for my niece who is getting married in July.
      hmmmm.... hog roast
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Working...
      X