• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take the test: Which political tribe are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the test: Which political tribe are you?

BBC News - Take the test: Which political tribe are you?

Cosmopolitan Critics: "Generally younger, more secular and urban-based, worried about growing inequality & the general direction the country is going in."

It also mentioned worked in public sector. Secular is the only assumption it got right but it highlights no party will be looking for my vote. No wonder I find them all boring.

I got calm persistence - hope rather than expect that things will get better.

Comment

I took this one:
      iSideWith.com

Apparently I am siding with UKiP ...
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
        I took this one:
        iSideWith.com

Apparently I am siding with UKiP ...
        That link goes to the septic version that said I was a Green. 2014 Political Quiz put me with the lib dems. That would be a wasted vote next year.

Comment

I got:

Main Segment = Optimistic Contentment

Confident & comfortable, they are more highly educated, of a higher social grade & have higher incomes than the other groups. They are patient, prudent & tolerant but also think Britain is a soft touch. They believe people can get on if they work hard & that too much is expected from government

Comment

88% UKIP and 82% Tories on that poll Mos linked.

Optimistic contentment on the BBC one.

Comment

CUK: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                CUK: 100%
                I must have missed the Andyw options

Comment

I got

"We're sorry but we are currently experiencing very high volumes of traffic. Please try again later."
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Optimistic contentment.

Ahhh.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X