• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GCSEs are now so difficult

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GCSEs are now so difficult

GCSEs are now so difficult only two six –olds passed the exams and one seven year old passes his IT exam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/5280906.stm
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by zeitghost
    What sort of grade is "F" and "G"?

I thought they went from "A" to "E" and then "F" being Fail...
    In my day anyone with an “F” would be Flogged.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Twins Peter and Paul Imafidon attend a state school in Waltham Forest, but were given extra lessons at a centre run by the Excellence in Education group.
      Both the twins said they were "very happy" with their results, and were being treated to a trip to McDonalds to celebrate.
      Where, allegedly, if they wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they will attain a GCSE Grade C or better in Health and Hygiene Studies to supplement their already impressive CVs!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

"Hey, I just nicked this laptop from Currys"

Comment

Working...
        X