• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am so fed up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so fed up

....with the ongoing media lie that muslims in the UK have a genuine gripe about foreign policy hence resentment breeds and that results in terrorist activity blah blah blah. What nonsense!!! Newsflash - Sikhs, Christians, atheist etc were also against going to war - are they blowing up tubes, buses and planes? The sooner people realise the reason why devout muslims are hell bent on terrorism is that according to the Koran the only way a muslim can guarantee going to heaven is by killing infidels in the quest of jihad. Thats its. People need to wise up. Now I have got that off my chest - I will go get some lunch.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    ....with the ongoing media lie that muslims in the UK have a genuine gripe about foreign policy hence resentment breeds and that results in terrorist activity blah blah blah. What nonsense!!! Newsflash - Sikhs, Christians, atheist etc were also against going to war - are they blowing up tubes, buses and planes? The sooner people realise the reason why devout muslims are hell bent on terrorism is that according to the Koran the only way a muslim can guarantee going to heaven is by killing infidels in the quest of jihad. Thats its. People need to wise up. Now I have got that off my chest - I will go get some lunch.
    Your wasted in IT Chico, why not consider a career in International Brinkmansship ?

I take it youve read the Koran then, what were the highlights for you?

And to suggest the fuss is somehow linked to Britains foreighn policy is so laughable its not even worthy of debate.

Which is convenient.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 24 August 2006, 11:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      1: Doesn't the Bible say 'turn the other cheek'
      2: As a true Christian you should believe that whatever happens to you in this life does not matter, as it only a transient stage to the afterlife

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Here we go again.

The literal interpretation of the Bible, Koran etc is always used to justify something or another. You can just as easily justify killing the unbeliever with the Bible as with the Koran. These scriptures were written in a historical context, which is the cause of so much argument and misunderstanding amongst those who try to use them.

The real problem nowadays is not the dusty ramblings of theologians but the dangerous, clever manipulators who choose just the bits they know people want to hear, to further their political cause.

How about the Millennium eh, Chico ?
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
          Here we go again.

The literal interpretation of the Bible, Koran etc is always used to justify something or another. You can just as easily justify killing the unbeliever with the Bible as with the Koran. These scriptures were written in a historical context, which is the cause of so much argument and misunderstanding amongst those who try to use them.

The real problem nowadays is not the dusty ramblings of theologians but the dangerous, clever manipulators who choose just the bits they know people want to hear, to further their political cause.

How about the Millennium eh, Chico ?
          Oracle I belay my lunch in order to set you a challenge. I want you to quote the Bible were it justifies the killing of an unbeliever.
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Why do you have so much hatred Chico?

Comment

And it works both ways.

Historicly, the Bible or Koran is a book of rules that tries to justify something or another, to a people who didn't understand the basis of Moral living and craved guidance. Or needed an explanation of why sh*t happens

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus
                Why do you have so much hatred Chico?
                Eh? The terrorists have the hatred not me. You should re-direct your question to Islamo fascists who want to blow you and your family up.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You preach right wing fundamentalist propaganda and pretend it is religion. That cannot be forgiven. You forget the tennents of your faith.

Comment

Working on the theory that Chico would not harm any peace loving "unbeliever"?

Comment

Working...
                    X