• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

#1 reason I'm glad I'm not Swedish.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 reason I'm glad I'm not Swedish.

The appearance of a massive rat in a Stockholm family's kitchen has made headlines in Sweden, where it is being dubbed "Ratzilla".

Measuring 40cm (nearly 16in) plus tail, the creature terrified the family in Solna district.

WTF!!!

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    The appearance of a massive rat in a Stockholm family's kitchen has made headlines in Sweden, where it is being dubbed "Ratzilla".

Measuring 40cm (nearly 16in) plus tail, the creature terrified the family in Solna district.

WTF!!!

An interesting insight into what Mrs MF's life must be like.

Comment

Even the family cat had refused to enter the kitchen while the giant rat was in residence, father Erik Korsas told BBC News.
      They need to get a cat like this one
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I remember almost 20 years ago walking past Farringdon bridge at night- which after years had to be fixed so they had dug into the foundations and obviously disturbed some mutant London sewer rats.
        Anyway that's my explanation for the rat I saw in the dark, which was the size of a large cat, it just sat there and looked at me.
        I jogged on, hastily.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I remember almost 20 years ago walking past Farringdon bridge at night- which after years had to be fixed so they had dug into the foundations and obviously disturbed some mutant London sewer rats.
          Anyway that's my explanation for the rat I saw in the dark, which was the size of a large cat, it just sat there and looked at me.
          I jogged on, hastily.
          So it was dark out and this creature was the size of a large cat?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            So it was dark out and this creature was the size of a large cat?
            It wasn't a cat

I could tell through my alcoholic haze.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              It wasn't a cat
              Not even a large one?

Comment

Legal to eat?

Comment

Not even a large one?
                  Probably was though. Did it meow. That's a dead giveaway if it did
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Not even a large one?
                    Top sig!
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X