• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

Thought I'd beat eek to it!

What's everyone up to?

Don't forget the clocks go forward.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Thought I'd beat eek to it!

What's everyone up to?

Don't forget the clocks go forward.
    Curry night at ClientCo tonight, recovering tomorrow, maybe plumbing in the washing machine
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Quiet night tonight, bike race tomorrow, then eating and drinking. Probably too knackered to walk on Sunday.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Quiet night tonight, bike race tomorrow, then eating and drinking. Probably too knackered to walk on Sunday.
        What kind of race? Road? TT?

Comment

football tonight
          Saturday will be a mix of taking kids to the x factor tour, followed by a charity night
          I think Sunday mrs 5* wants to go shopping

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
            What kind of race? Road? TT?
            Road race. 1 hour plus 3 laps of a 2.7 km circuit. A sprint after 30 minutes where I might get some points if I can get up to the front; there are three others from my club in the race so they'll probably help me get in a good position for the sprint. After that I'll just ride in the group and hope my calf cramps don't play up.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

pub tonight (not with clientco as I need to do stuff tomorrow).
              cinema with eek jrs tomorrow as they still haven't seen the lego movie.

Everyone around on mothering sunday for afternoon tea (my mum, mother-in-law and the granny we adopted years ago) assuming I haven't poisoned the family when I cook lunch.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Everyone around on mothering sunday for afternoon tea (my mum, mother-in-law and the granny we adopted years ago) assuming I haven't poisoned the family when I cook lunch.
                Oh tulip thats this week!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Curry night at ClientCo tonight, recovering tomorrow, maybe plumbing in the washing machine
                  Are these activities all related?

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Mrs MUN's friends are coming over tonight. I have to nip out to drop stuff off and sneakily buy some last minute stuff for Mother's day.

Tomorrow:
                    Something happening at Mini MUN's school. I am still not clear on what but I need to be there in the afternoon or something.
                    Sort out a new SCA sword as I broke mine over someone's head last week

Sunday:
                    Church (to babysit), Mother's day meal, Mother's day shopping trip.

You?
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X