• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Population tops 60 million.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Population tops 60 million.

The UK's population has broken through the 60 million barrier for the first time, figures show.

Doomed, Oh Dear, etc.

It's only through massive immigration that we have achieved this incredible richness of diversity and wealth.

Lets throw open the doors wide and welcome another 60m to our shores and revel in it's rewards.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Let me buy a few more houses first, them my real estate value will shoot up as severe overcrowding kicks in and everybody starts to pay even more money to get a tulipty little bedsit on a tiny bit of grass.

Comment

250,000 quit London

Existing Londoners quit capital as surge in immigrants moving in. UK population reaches 60 million
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Shortage of water,

Shortage of electricity and gas,

Shortage of road space,

Shortage of housing,

Shortage of land to build more housing...

Yeah, let's have more immigrants!

Comment

This government needs more Labour voters.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

They can have a couple of rooms from my house.

Comment

Working...
              X