• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What time is it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is it?

If I need to set my alarm for 9 am, do I set it for 8 am now to allow for the clocks going forward?

Or have the clocks already gone forward so I set it for 9 and advance my click by 1 hour?

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    If I need to set my alarm for 9 am, do I set it for 8 am now to allow for the clocks going forward?

Or have the clocks already gone forward so I set it for 9 and advance my click by 1 hour?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

the clocks go forward at 0200

so set them to 8 and you should be ok.

if you miss this post and read it after 2, disregard it, unless your clocks have yet to be adjusted.
      In that case, set it for 9, so long as you are sure that no bugger will reset int in the meantime.
      In which case, set it for 8
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Why do you have to get up so early on Sunday?

THAT's your real problem - address it and you won't have to solve this riddle.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Why do you have to get up so early on Sunday?

THAT's your real problem - address it and you won't have to solve this riddle.

HTH
          dont they have mothers in mother Russia
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            dont they have mothers in mother Russia
            Shut it motherrussia.

HTH
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Last edited by AtW; 30 March 2014, 01:10.

Comment

If you are meeting some people, you might need to let them know the clocks have changed.

HTH

Comment

Chico time.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ah damn it, it's 11.07! I forgot. Just as well I don't go to church these days or it would have to be the long (even more) boring evening one with all the hymns.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X