• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bet she feels a bit silly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet she feels a bit silly

Stupid girl gets stuck in a drain.

Mother calls 999, then gets her phone out to photograph her daughter's predicament which then makes national news.

Since you don't post a link, is she stupid because she fell in a drain or stupid AND she fell in a drain? Did she remove the grate and fall in, or simply fail to notice it wasn't in place?

The photo suggests she stripped off from the waist down before falling in the drain, is there someone else down there out of sight?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Dover resident got stuck trying to retrieve her phone from a drain... Dover is a land that time forgot and best used only for catching a ferry
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The lengths people will go to when there isn't a public toilet nearby.....
        latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Dover resident got stuck trying to retrieve her phone from a drain...
          If she was trying to retrieve a phone, shouldn't she have been stuck upside down?

Or maybe she has very dexterous toes.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
            The lengths people will go to when there isn't a public toilet nearby.....
            That's a bloody good idea! Thanks kevpuk. Never again will I be caught short in the evening. I may even start drinking beer in London again.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              That's a bloody good idea! Thanks kevpuk. Never again will I be caught short in the evening. I may even start drinking beer in London again.
              I'll make sure I have my camera at the ready, at the next meet......
              latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

You don't need a toilet in London. Just go anywhere.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
                  I'll make sure I have my camera at the ready, at the next meet......
                  hehe!

That picture reminds me of that scene from Bridesmaids (alright, alright, it's a chickflick but GF#1 wanted to watch it...) when they have that Mexican food and .... it all gets quite funny after that.
                  Last edited by hyperD; 4 April 2014, 09:13. Reason: spoiler spolier
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Teenage girl trapped in storm drain after trying to retrieve iPhone | Weird | News | Daily Express

The item of clothing nearby is actually a towel.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X