• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More UKIP silliness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More UKIP silliness

For those who haven't seen it, this is the UKIP leaflet mentioned in the debate.

Vote UKIP!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Vote UKIP before you are relocated to a reservation for elderly cretins in Frinton-on-Sea!
      FTFY

Comment

Vote UKIP!

Comment

In other news, Philip Morris are shutting down a factory in Brabant, making 1400 people redundant. Thanks to free movement of labour within the EU, most of them will be able to find new jobs in hte industrial areas of NL, Belgium or Germany. Take away free movement of labour and many of them might never find work again; that's what UKIP want. Freedom for business to move your job, but no freedom for you to move your labour.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Vote UKIP!
            The same post twice, are you stirring the pot?
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              The same post twice, are you stirring the pot?
              He's getting on a bit and losing his marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Take away free movement of labour and many of them might never find work again; that's what UKIP want. Freedom for business to move your job, but no freedom for you to move your labour.
                Don't be silly you fool, we don't need jobs we can go back to the good old days when cricket was played on the village green, old ladies rode to vespers on their sit-up-and-beg bikes and lovely mists cloaked the land. A time when Johnny Foreigner knew his place and even the most lowly Englishman knew he had won the lottery of life. We don't need all these clever new-fangled industries like software, finance, biotech and space engineering full of clever foreigners, what was wrong with an honest to goodness Austin Allegro, eh?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Vote UKIP!

Comment

Vote UKIP!
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X