• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

What is everyone planning to do this weekend.

The last I heard I'm playing taxi driver all weekend for the children....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Winning the Grand National!! Balthazar King :-)
    Good things come to those who wait

Like **** ....Go out and earn it!!!

Comment

Ta for asking Mr eek.

Fri: nothing
      Sat: nothing
      Sun: nothing
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Long weekend, am free on Monday!

Friday PM; nothing

Saturday AM: bike ride

Saturday PM: lie around on the sofa

Sunday: lie around on the sofa

Monday: lie around on the sofa
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Thanks for asking eek.

tonight will be the first footy game outside of the season, so I will need to try and find the under armor and shin pads.
          tomorrow will be taxi driver for mrs 5* and young un who has a guide event 10-12.
          The afternoon will all mine as I'm taking mrs 5* to friends.
          Sunday - taking young un to a guides swimming gala in Olympic sized pool. Its her first gala and also her first go in a 50m pool. Should be a problem as for sports relief she did over 5000m !!!
          Roast lamb for dinner about 5pm

Comment

Going down to give the keys to a first tenant at my completed 'The House MF Built'
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Going down to give the keys to a first tenant at my completed 'The House MF Built'
              That's pretty good!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - nothing. Micro MUN was awake from 1.30 am onwards last night and 2.30am onward the night before so will be sleeping tonight.

Tomorrow:
                Mrs MUN is doing some kind of charity thing about rowing so I will probably be babysitting. Will take them to the park or arrange a playdate or something. Will try to find time to remake the SCA sword I broke last week.

In the evening ... not a lot. Might watch a film and drink some wine with Mrs MUN.

Sunday:

Setup duty at church. Stand there bored as they take ages baptising someone or another.

SCA training in the evening.

Trained a girl on Thursday who is now absolutely hooked and works part time as a nude model. She is coming again on Sunday and wants me (specifically) to train her some more. Might need to be careful explaining that one to Mrs MUN e.g. "can't be late for training, there is a nude model who wants me to show her some pole work" might not go down too well.

You?
                Last edited by MyUserName; 4 April 2014, 10:36.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Well since you asked so nicely.

Fri : Making the most of having the place to myself - Takeaway, Martinis, Gaming, Man TV.
                  Sat: See Friday with a bike ride thrown in.
                  Sun: See Sat, minus the martinis, followed by picking up MrsB from the airport late evening as she has been of on a painting trip to Nice for the week.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Holidays
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X