• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back OG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back OG

Feck me, mods.

It's not as if this place is over-run with people with a brain is it?

To any outsider it must already seem like a dim-wit paradise without you lot making it worse.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Indeed. I had already said to a mod that he is needed here, due to him having an IQ considerably larger than his shoe size and a rare (for CUK) ability to demonstrate critical thinking, and even more rare, willingness to concede where he might have erred.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Feck me, mods.

It's not as if this place is over-run with people with a brain is it?

To any outsider it must already seem like a dim-wit paradise without you lot making it worse.
      You're not allowed an opinion in the NTRT thread, only to circle-jerk about how the government are Nazis and it's not your fault you didn't save any of the tax you decided not to pay. It's about as unbiased as a Man City fan forum.

I said something there which didn't tie in with the proscribed rules on only discussing how everything related to HMRC is bad so may be next...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You're not allowed an opinion in the NTRT thread, only to circle-jerk about how the government are Nazis and it's not your fault you didn't save any of the tax you decided not to pay. It's about as unbiased as a Man City fan forum.
        Really, that's what it was all about?
        FFS.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Its not a discussion thread. Its a thread to allow HMRC to guess their next (pointless, desperate) moves....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Never trust an ex-ban.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

FFS.
              Well OG does line to push the line of good taste in General as far as possible at all times, but I hadn't noticed anything particularly foul this week so I think so.

Comment

Just had a read of that thread.
                Any psychologist would have a field day - it's a classic example of groupthink.
                The mods should be encouraging dissent in that thread - it may help them to gain a sense of reality.
                Those stupid fookers have lost it.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

FFS.
                  Sorry you think that trolling in a thread where several hundred people are facing bankruptcy(and already 1 suicide) due to HMRC lying is acceptable, let alone intelligent.

Comment

Trolling no. Genuinely disagreeing yes. The problem is, everyone is that thread are so inward looking that anything which isn't explicitly negative of HMRC or explicitly positive towards those affected is seen as trolling. It's daft to be clapping each other on the back about how "the public are starting to come round to our side" when you're living in a fantasy.

Of course OG may be trolling, I don't know - but I know I'm not when I unwisely contribute every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                    X