• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Electric Toothbrush Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Electric Toothbrush Conspiracy Theory

I quite like electric toothbrushes and they seem to do the job pretty well but every time I use I have this little thought in the back of my head, "is the electric toothbrush an invention by men in the adult entertainment business to get women used to giving oral sex?" Think about it, they're cylindrical, have batteries, vibrate and when you use them, white foamy stuff dribbles out of your mouth down your chin...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I quite like electric toothbrushes and they seem to do the job pretty well but every time I use I have this little thought in the back of my head, "is the electric toothbrush an invention by men in the adult entertainment business to get women used to giving oral sex?" Think about it, they're cylindrical, have batteries, vibrate and when you use them, white foamy stuff dribbles out of your mouth down your chin...
    The old man likes to use 2 leccy toothbrushes at once - one on each side. No idea why.

Comment

If your cock takes batteries and vibrates, getting someone to suck on it is the least of your worries

Although I'm sure NLadyUK would oblige for the appropriate consideration.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If your willy is anything like a a toothbrush, bad luck to you. If it vibrates, see a doctor as that sounds like some kind of localised Parkinsons symptom.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So it could equally well be a conspiracy to get men used to sucking on dildos. Just saying like.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Have you tried sticking one up you arse?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              ...taking a polaroid and placing both back in your friend's bathroom cabinet?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Swedish company Foreo’s got a silicone toothbrush called Issa. It vibrates like your Sonicare, and comes in woozy pastel colours.

This Toothbrush Is A Vibrator You Stick In Your Mouth | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that you've tried it though, liked it so much that you've had one permanently fitted...or are you a Chinese Love Ball person? Mind you, I suppose putting one in your mouth is no different as it looks, smells and acts like your arse...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X