• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am still watching !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still watching !!!

I see a slight improvement in the humour but still nothing to write home about.

Keep trying !!!

Go and play in your caravan!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

dont make me mad or i'll switch it (the internet) off !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Insane_artist
          dont make me mad or i'll switch it (the internet) off !
          pulling the cable out from your Boadband will not............................................... ..............................

Comment

Insane_artist
            Banned

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
              Insane_artist
              Banned

5 posts!!! I was beginning to like him.

Comment

Blimey, what was he banned for ? he only did half a dozen posts....

Comment

I thought he was you, until I noticed he was reasonably articulate.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

What’s he done to deserve that? Reminds me of a the parrot who was squawking profanities all day long. The owner gave it a final warning that was disobeyed and therefore he locked the parrot in the fridge.

The parrot when quite immediately. The owner then let the parrot out and asked, “Why did you behave yourself so quickly?”

“I saw what you did to the turkey. He replied.”
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X