• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UkiP - Thoughts of Nige & his Spiritual Mentor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UkiP - Thoughts of Nige & his Spiritual Mentor

NF: Ahh, riding high in the polls
    AH: do not get complacent ve still have much to do…
    NF: I Trumped that upstart Clegg on both occasions, hee, hee
    AH: Ja, that fool played into our handz, with ze debates, thinking facts would work, where soundbites & platitudes always win.
    NF: So more of the same?
    AH: of course, tell people same thing many times, they will soon believe, I know!
    NF: But what about the British people who can see through the bull?
    AH: Never underestimate the power of the HIP (Hate, Ignorance & Prejudice) – look how far I got, if not for those damn Russians & ze weather...
    NF: I’m worried that one day the British people will come to realize that what I’m saying is bulltulip…
    AH: What did I just say? the power of the HIP is all encompassing – Ah, I ze you need a demonstration, OK, tell the British people what you’ve been saying is kacke , rubbish, drivel and observe the power of the HIP –
    NF: What? Actually admit it is crap, I can’t do that….
    AH: Trust in the power of the HIP, young Farage…..

Farage admits Manefesto is Crap publically……..

Nigel Farage Disowns UKIP Manifesto As 'Drivel'

NF: Unbelievable, I’m getting invites for Papers, Radio, TV, even getting Women saying they’ll vote for me, even immigrants saying they’ll vote UKiP…..
    AH: Indeed, I told you the power of the HIP – now ve need to add the impression of recession & woe to complete our program.
    NF: I’m worried, that the true resilience of the British people will come through….
    AH: Hee, hee………what you mean the character of the British worker saying, now foreign bod here taking me job, how can I do the job better, or add value? – don’t worry about this, just remember the HIP – it’ll be easier for the British worker to blame, not look for a solution, hee, hee,
    NF: So whats next?
    AH: Short term, carry on with the Europe bashing, always sehr good…
    NF: But what if people say I’ve been getting £80K from them, won’t that make me look hypocritical?
    AH: Nein, people will say nobody’s perfect, hypocrisy is acceptable in politics….
    NF: What about my disparaging remarks about women and me mistresses?
    AH: What about zem? – women love you for it, I had loads…
    NF: What about my tax shenanigans? –

Nigel Farage used his firm Thorn In The Side Ltd to halve tax bill | Mail Online

AD: Listen, What did I tell you a year ago? I said you would be feted, on Radio, TV, newspapers and around the country, remember I have been there already, learn from my mistakes, remember the power of the HIP….Soon, young one, the circle will be complete………my other pupil, VP has annexed Crimea – you have supported him publicly……………..everything is working to plan….Soon, Soon………..

Nigel Farage pays homage to Vladimir Putin’s power politics - FT.com

NF: So, you really think I can be in government?
    AH: Ja! the people will say they need a change, a man of the people, keep that man in pub kacke image going, all your faults and failings will be ignored or seen as, what is ze term you use nowadays?
    Ah yes, ze Badboy image, you will become the third party in British politics, nudging the LibDems out, then coalition……..then, then………..

NF:I need to ask you, what’s it like where you are?
    AH: Hot, but I’m with bad company…
    NF: So all together…..

“Vote UkiP”

Vote UKIP!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingIT View Post
      NF: Ahh, riding high in the polls
      AH: do not get complacent ve still have much to do…
      NF: I Trumped that upstart Clegg on both occasions, hee, hee
      AH: Ja, that fool played into our handz, with ze debates, thinking facts would work, where soundbites & platitudes always win.
      NF: So more of the same?
      AH: of course, tell people same thing many times, they will soon believe, I know!
      NF: But what about the British people who can see through the bull?
      AH: Never underestimate the power of the HIP (Hate, Ignorance & Prejudice) – look how far I got, if not for those damn Russians & ze weather...
      NF: I’m worried that one day the British people will come to realize that what I’m saying is bulltulip…
      AH: What did I just say? the power of the HIP is all encompassing – Ah, I ze you need a demonstration, OK, tell the British people what you’ve been saying is kacke , rubbish, drivel and observe the power of the HIP –
      NF: What? Actually admit it is crap, I can’t do that….
      AH: Trust in the power of the HIP, young Farage…..

Farage admits Manefesto is Crap publically……..

Nigel Farage Disowns UKIP Manifesto As 'Drivel'

NF: Unbelievable, I’m getting invites for Papers, Radio, TV, even getting Women saying they’ll vote for me, even immigrants saying they’ll vote UKiP…..
      AH: Indeed, I told you the power of the HIP – now ve need to add the impression of recession & woe to complete our program.
      NF: I’m worried, that the true resilience of the British people will come through….
      AH: Hee, hee………what you mean the character of the British worker saying, now foreign bod here taking me job, how can I do the job better, or add value? – don’t worry about this, just remember the HIP – it’ll be easier for the British worker to blame, not look for a solution, hee, hee,
      NF: So whats next?
      AH: Short term, carry on with the Europe bashing, always sehr good…
      NF: But what if people say I’ve been getting £80K from them, won’t that make me look hypocritical?
      AH: Nein, people will say nobody’s perfect, hypocrisy is acceptable in politics….
      NF: What about my disparaging remarks about women and me mistresses?
      AH: What about zem? – women love you for it, I had loads…
      NF: What about my tax shenanigans? –

Nigel Farage used his firm Thorn In The Side Ltd to halve tax bill | Mail Online

AD: Listen, What did I tell you a year ago? I said you would be feted, on Radio, TV, newspapers and around the country, remember I have been there already, learn from my mistakes, remember the power of the HIP….Soon, young one, the circle will be complete………my other pupil, VP has annexed Crimea – you have supported him publicly……………..everything is working to plan….Soon, Soon………..

Nigel Farage pays homage to Vladimir Putin’s power politics - FT.com

NF: So, you really think I can be in government?
      AH: Ja! the people will say they need a change, a man of the people, keep that man in pub kacke image going, all your faults and failings will be ignored or seen as, what is ze term you use nowadays?
      Ah yes, ze Badboy image, you will become the third party in British politics, nudging the LibDems out, then coalition……..then, then………..

NF:I need to ask you, what’s it like where you are?
      AH: Hot, but I’m with bad company…
      NF: So all together…..

“Vote UkiP”

We have PJClarke as the stooge for the "screw money out of the system" climate change racketeers and now we have you. Who's stooge are you? Dave Nick or Twat or all three?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Too long, do you think anyone reads this drivel?

Comment

not quite sure how a dead failed dictator who wanted to rule Europe has to do with someone who wants to come out of Europe.

OH i see you don't like Farage so you try to link him to Hitler. Very tasteful bet you are popular at the local office.

So is it the Bedroom tax & rent cap linking Cameron to ethnic cleansing or Invading Iraq linking Millipede to invading Poland that you would find offensive?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            not quite sure how a dead failed dictator who wanted to rule Europe has to do with someone who wants to come out of Europe. OH i see you don't like Farage so you try to link him to Hitler. ?
            Fascination of young Farage with Hitler is well documented and publicised.
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...tPOGVRGdypCqC_

Farage is jealous of German success in colonisation of Eastern and Southern Europe. Hitler was jealous of British colonial success.
            Last edited by mos; 5 April 2014, 10:37.
            If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post

Farage is jealous of German success in colonisation of Eastern and Southern Europe. Hitler was jealous of British colonial success.
              Probably why he married a German, hoping some of it would rub off on him
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post

As soon as Poland joins the Euro it will once again have been annexed by Germany
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  As soon as Poland joins the Euro it will once again have been annexed by Germany
                  We were de facto annexed (or handed over) in 1997 right after the Asian Crisis

You should not call German invasion of Poland and genocide of Poles 1939-1945 annexation.
                  Last edited by mos; 5 April 2014, 13:41.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Probably why he married a German, hoping some of it would rub off on him
                    Yeah, disappointment there ... thats why now he is allegedly banging Eastern Europeans.

Comment

Working...
                    X