• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair’s son in hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair’s son in hospital

Well No.1 son is anyway.

Bridgetown, Barbados. Tony Blair’s eldest son has been admitted to hospital in Barbados abdominal pains. Reports of what is wrong are confused. One report states that he threw his gust up when he saw his mother in a bikini. With other reports state that he split his sides laughing when his father said he was going back to the UK because the people were begging for his return.

The real reason for Tony Blair’s return is unclear. However, reports that the hurricane brewing had something to do with it were denied. Apparently he wanted to avoid any possibility of his name being associated with the name of the hurricane such as Debby blows off Tony.
    Last edited by CaribbeanPirate; 25 August 2006, 10:39.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

QUOTE=CaribbeanPirate]Well No.1 son is anyway.[/QUOTE]

The BBC are saying

Tony Blair has returned from his holiday in Barbados to face an increasingly restless Labour party.

When I tried to log on and click onto PM returns to restless party
    PM returns to restless party and video

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/sear...&go=go&uri=%2F

It told me that "We're sorry. The content you requested is available for UK users only". But I am a UK user

Maybe he hasn't returned and is using his number 1 son's illness as an excuse to prolong his holiday.

Comment

I hope he's

worried

Comment

You have to be an immigrant to be trusted by the bbc. The 'natives' have a nasty habit of disagreeing with their purported official view.
        Last edited by mcquiggd; 25 August 2006, 21:32.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
        X