• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland yadda independence thingy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland yadda independence thingy

I've used both box jenkins and trigg & leach, yes overtakes no in the next 6-8 weeks.

Seems to me the more the Tory's fu$£up the stronger yes & UKIP grow.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

163 Days 22 Hours 48 mins
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I've used both box jenkins and trigg & leach, yes overtakes no in the next 6-8 weeks.

Seems to me the more the Tory's fu$£up the stronger yes & UKIP grow.

You seem to have this idea that the English* don't want rid of the moaning scots, especially now we've seen the oil extraction rates.....

*We do but we can't admit it....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

</hyperd>

Vote UKIP!

</hyperd>
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          You seem to have this idea that the English* don't want rid of the moaning scots, especially now we've seen the oil extraction rates.....

*We do but we can't admit it....
          Turkeys don't vote for Christmas, so the Scots (some of whom are marginally more intelligent than turkeys, Lord Haw Haw notwithstanding) will eventually do what's good for them.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Turkeys don't vote for Christmas, so the Scots (some of whom are marginally more intelligent than turkeys, Lord Haw Haw notwithstanding) will eventually do what's good for them.
            Mass suicide?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Don't bet on it this time around. Every time any Brit says anything truthful, the numbers voting yes goes up.

There are a log of idiots in people like Glasgow who still believe what politicians tell them. And those that don't just believe the opposite of what the party they used to vote for (labour) say.

The better together campaign is probably the hardest job in the world at the moment. And I don't think it's getting better.

Finally you have to remember the yes campaign is bankrolled by a moronic euro millions winning couple
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't bet on it this time around. Every time any Brit says anything truthful, the numbers voting yes goes up.

There are a log of idiots in people like Glasgow who still believe what politicians tell them. And those that don't just believe the opposite of what the party they used to vote for (labour) say.

The better together campaign is probably the hardest job in the world at the moment. And I don't think it's getting better.

Finally you have to remember the yes campaign is bankrolled by a moronic euro millions winning couple
                A log of idiots? Is that a natural log?

Comment

I looked that up - looks like they've been at the deep-fried Mars bars.

Euromillions winners give Yes Scotland another £1m - The Scotsman
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's, they're not there are.

Truth? I gave up a long time ago believing anything close to the truth came out of Westminster.

Right now it's a case of accepting the least worst lies.

The better together camp have it easy. They have a majority that want to stay in the union. All they have to do is cede powers from Westminster to Edinburgh, including control of taxes etc.

The union remains intact, King Alec comes out like a champ and Darling Darling Darling, gets to say I kept the union together.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X