• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hair extensions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair extensions

So, thinking of getting a pony tail. Never done one before; anyone got any pearls of wisdom to share?

Ta.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Pony tail, horse's tail, they've all got an ar*ehole underneath.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      So, thinking of getting a pony tail. Never done one before; anyone got any pearls of wisdom to share?

Ta.
      Unfortunately.. as the old City saying goes "what do you find under every pony's tail ?"
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Ah boredom beat me to it...
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Ta.
          I think you really should get a pony tail! It would really suit you!

I also agree with Troll & B0redom.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
            I think you really should get a pony tail! It would really suit you!
            It'll definitely complete the look....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              It'll definitely complete the look....

I agree with you
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X