• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walking on the beaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking on the beaches

Looking at the Peaches...at the age of 25, blimey, although still unexplained and...sudden: BBC News - Peaches Geldof dies aged 25
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

How very sad.

Comment

Cant believe it! She was such a wonderful girl! At least she left behind two children, to carry on her legacy.

How very sad ...
      Last edited by mos; 7 April 2014, 17:52.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Too young to die especially with a young family. Not a Geldof fan, but that's a tragic blow for the whole family.

Comment

Very sad news indeed for anyone to pass away at this age.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Too young to die especially with a young family. Not a Geldof fan, but that's a tragic blow for the whole family.
            Same - wasn't a fan, but Jesus, that's harsh.

Comment

Drugs? Suicide? Sex game gone wrong?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

A tragedy for the family and particularly for her young children.

I just hope this does not become a Princess Diana moment.

Comment

The Stranglers - Peaches: http://youtu.be/XF3P4AAaVIg
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Shocking news. Extremely sad on many levels

Comment

Working...
                    X