• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's already started on CUK!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's already started on CUK!

BBC NEWS | UK | Human species 'may split in two'

Judging by the 'good contractor' threads.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

so which are the Eloi and which the Moorlocks?

oh look rehashed science fiction as research just keep the grants coming.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not just on CUK.. The start of such a divide is quite evident walking round any town/city..

Problem is that the squat-goblin like sub-species is likely to out number the 'gracile' species by about 5 to 1 as they seem to breed a tad quicker...

Unemployed mother of 11 to collect keys for £500,000 home - Telegraph
      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
        Not just on CUK.. The start of such a divide is quite evident walking round any town/city..

Problem is that the squat-goblin like sub-species is likely to out number the 'gracile' species by about 5 to 1 as they seem to breed a tad quicker...

Unemployed mother of 11 to collect keys for £500,000 home - Telegraph
        I think that's a valid concern - professional women are now often leaving it later to have children, meaning they're more likely to have fewer children and/or fertility problems. If one makes the assumption that professional generally equates to more intelligence/motivation, then society will be come bottom heavy in a couple of generations.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I think that's a valid concern - professional women are now often leaving it later to have children, meaning they're more likely to have fewer children and/or fertility problems. If one makes the assumption that professional generally equates to more intelligence/motivation, then society will be come bottom heavy in a couple of generations.
          Indeed. I think it's a fair and reasonable assumption that professional generally equates to more intelligence/motivation. Frequently therefore, by the time professional women choose to have a family (on average 1-3 children) the less intelligent/motivated may well be grandparents of a football team already
          Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

then society will be come bottom heavy in a couple of generations.
            British society will be, given the benefits that the "underclass" have been given over the past two decades.
            However the productive parts of the world (China etc) let such people die off, allowing "the good" to multiply.
            I'm not saying that's right, but it is nature.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              British society will be, given the benefits that the "underclass" have been given over the past two decades.
              However the productive parts of the world (China etc) let such people die off, allowing "the good" to multiply.
              I'm not saying that's right, but it is nature.
              Are you not worried about the inevitable collapse in the UKIP vote, if we were to adopt similar practice?
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Only if people insist on feeding the animals.

Comment

my $Deity!

for years I have said such things and was shouted down. I wasn't for letting them die off, just that they should be made to work so they have less time to reproduce (yes I know for some CUK residents it doesn't take long) and not overly fund the brats they produce.

Now everyone is a Eugenics fan (I'm not, I believe in survival of the fittest not selecting the fittest).

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                    Are you not worried about the inevitable collapse in the UKIP vote, if we were to adopt similar practice?
                    As UKIP are older and pre over generous welfare state I suggest UKIP support is likely to increase. I would suspect Labour should be worried if they could actually get the welfare class to vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X