• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO BoredBloke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO BoredBloke

Shouldn't your sig be Rule #2 not Rule #1?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

No because if you don't have a contract then you have no timesheet to allocate the poo time to.

The assumption is that you are in contract which is why you are filling in a timesheet. I don't know about you, but I don't fill in timesheets when on the bench.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
      No because if you don't have a contract then you have no timesheet to allocate the poo time to.

The assumption is that you are in contract which is why you are filling in a timesheet. I don't know about you, but I don't fill in timesheets when on the bench.
      So

Rule No 1 - get a contract
      No 2 - get your poo on your timesheet!
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No - that's like saying

Rule 1 be born
        rule 2 get edjukatid
        etc

my rule 1 has the assumption that you have a contract. What would be the point of having your poo time on your timesheet if you don't have a contract.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Does it matter which timesheet? Could I use one from an old gig?
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Does it matter which timesheet? Could I use one from an old gig?
            What would be the point of that? Again a certain amount of intelligence is assumed.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

What would be the point of that? Again a certain amount of intelligence is assumed.
              Of course, far more useful to get poo on one's current timesheet. Getting it on an old one would be insane!

Comment

This is General though?!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What would be the point of that? Again a cretin's amount of intelligence is assumed.
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X