• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday's Caption Competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday's Caption Competition

All Knight tyre service is overwhelmed
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Since we're about to blast each other back into the Dark Ages, thought I'd dress appropriately.

Comment

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Comment

You aint seen me, right?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

MyUserName surveys the kiwk fit summer sale

Comment

Filming of the sequel to "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" put on hold when Palin realizes he has got the white rabbit stuck up his bum.

Comment

Psychocandy forgot to ask ContractorUK what to wear before attending the demonstration...
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

All night protests prove to be very tiring
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Drastic translation error in the Ukraine when they hear of the tiring effects of mailed chain letters.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    MyUserName surveys the kiwk fit summer sale
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X