• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When did he get so popular?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did he get so popular?

... or are they all abuse?

MarillionFan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    He gets a PM from Dominoes pizza each time he makes an order. He clears his inbox every week - but its not enough.

Comment

All self-abuse.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        He gets a PM from Dominoes pizza each time he makes an order. He clears his inbox every week - but its not enough.
        It forms yours, Old Gregs and Suitys wives. They can't get enough of my Lavendar loving.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I message him everytime I **** his wife with pictures, granted they are aerial shots as she is a big woman
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I message him everytime I **** his wife with pictures, granted they are aerial shots as she is a big woman
            You **** his wife with pictures? Novel use of the medium, I must admit! Just mind the edges though, wouldn't want to get a paper cut from that...nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
              You **** his wife with pictures? Novel use of the medium, I must admit! Just mind the edges though, wouldn't want to get a paper cut from that...nasty.
              He is in IT - He's been using flash memory for years, he's upgrading soon to UHS-1 cos they are faster and don't leave tell-tale paper cuts

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I massage him everytime I **** his wife with pictures, granted they are aerial shots as she is a big woman
                FTFY

Comment

Done. I've kept the threats to kill in case there's a court case, but I've got a couple slots now for normal PMs
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Done. I've kept the threats to kill in case there's a court case, but I've got a couple slots now for normal PMs
                    So Im not the only one sending death threats? I hope I beat everyone else to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X