• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apathy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apathy

Contains swear words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eBuC_0-d-9Y
    Last edited by darmstadt; 12 April 2014, 18:12. Reason: Changed to https so you can't see rude word
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Cheers for that. Thought provoking twist at the end.
    "it's people like Jim, Jim MacDonald, who keep me going,"

tulip in your flowerbed

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Potter View Post
      Cheers for that. Thought provoking twist at the end.
      Thought the same. When I eventually heard the noise of a coin dropping in his tin, I thought 'What ******* idiot did that, F**K THE POOR'
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If all the wealth in the world was shared equally within 6 months there would be vast inequalities in wealth.

If all the pies in the world were shared equally MF would cry.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          If all the wealth in the world was shared equally within 6 months there would be vast inequalities in wealth.

If all the pies in the world were shared equally MF would cry.
          Fook me, it's like having Yoko Ono as a CUK poster.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Difficult not to think that fellow at the end was chugger. I'd only give to charities that I recognised.

Comment

Watch it again. This time change 'poor' to 'rich'.

Same response me thinks. People don't care for helping minority groups but we like to pretend we do.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X