• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP hype

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP hype

The press is giving them a lot of publicity, Farage is milking it for all its worth.

Fact is, they're unlikely to win a single seat in the General Election.

Vote UKIP! - Get Milliband!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

<UKIP mode>

I don't care because Camerband and Miliron and all the LibLabCons are exactly the same anyway.

</UKIP mode>
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      The press is giving them a lot of publicity, Farage is milking it for all its worth.

Fact is, they're unlikely to win a single seat in the General Election.

Vote UKIP! - Get Milliband!
      How is this blatantly obvious issue, an issue in the next 12 months?

And it won't matter if Scotland votes yes (as I hope it does for entertainment value alone) Labour won't have the built in majority that Scotland offers it....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        How is this blatantly obvious issue, an issue in the next 12 months?

And it won't matter if Scotland votes yes (as I hope it does for entertainment value alone) Labour won't have the built in majority that Scotland offers it....
        It's an irritating non issue - having that gurning idiot, Farage , on TV all the time is annoying though.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's an irritating non issue - having that gurning idiot, Farage , on TV all the time is annoying though.
          So switch it off. Don't remember watching the news in ages, a quick glance at the bbc news website is all the news I need.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            So switch it off. Don't remember watching the news in ages, a quick glance at the bbc news website is all the news I need.
            It's not just the news, which I don't watch anyway*
            I like hignfy and there he was with his unfunny visage and forced grin.
            Actually I meant the media in general, not TV

*I watch iplayer.
            Last edited by sasguru; 14 April 2014, 11:53.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just stick to watching "watch with mother" leave the rest of us to sort out the politics.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Aye the Farage rictus.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Fact is he is the only mainstream politician who talks about immigration blatantly and the masses love it. But of course he has got nothing to lose so he has the freedom for such things.

We do get a lot of "ICT abuse" threads on here many times and I am sure if Farage got wind of it he will promise an end to ICT visa and the horde on here will vote for him.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X