• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gardeners and Landscapers wanted! Suggestions please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gardeners and Landscapers wanted! Suggestions please

I don't usually post these requests but I am tired of searching for decent people.

Does anybody know some reasonable and cheap landscapers/gardeners to do some work at short notice. Polish ideally! Close to South Manchester/Stockport area ideally.....

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    I don't usually post these requests but I am tired of searching for decent people.

Does anybody know some reasonable and cheap landscapers/gardeners to do some work at short notice. Polish ideally! Close to South Manchester/Stockport area ideally.....
    Are you looking for one who'll jack it in after two days when they get a better offer?
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

You after someone to do the whole job or ok if they just do a bit and leave?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Spelling Bee = NLUK b1tch

Comment

Short notice?

Did your previous "contracting" Gardener leave you in the lurch.....

(Note the difference between my comment and the ones above)....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You after someone to do the whole job or ok if they just do a bit and leave?
            KUATB
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Short notice?

Noted. Good work.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                Spelling Bee = NLUK b1tch

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Also I assume by decent, you mean

1) hard working and
                  2) staying until the job is finished.....

Sometimes initial posts are just too easy and too inviting....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Short notice?

all very funny.... perhaps I shouldn't have posted this in General, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X