• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Waste of a human life...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waste of a human life...

Dogging Tales - Channel 4

Anyone watching?

one day at a time

Anyone in it?

Comment

Particularly unedifying TV bowing to mans base instincts, unless there are no blurred, pixelated or covered up images

The film maker states this in the reasons:

What is the real story of this peculiarly British pastime?
      Which is absolute bollocks as the Germans have been into it for years. Here's a subforum of a sex for everyone forum where you can meet up: Parkplatzsex und Rastplatzsex für Outdoor Erotik und Treffen
      Last edited by darmstadt; 15 April 2014, 19:38. Reason: Forgot no
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

From the title I assumed this thread would be about posting on cuk.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Anyone in it?
          A couple of recruitment agents?

"You can go first, for 2 references..."
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I saw a programme about that last year sometime, don't know if it's the same one. It was incredibly depressing. Everyone in it seemed to have learning difficulties or at least something wrong with them. Before I watched it, I thought it was probably done by plenty of normal people with healthy sex lives who just liked a bit of adventure but it was just grim.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I saw a programme about that last year sometime, don't know if it's the same one. It was incredibly depressing. Everyone in it seemed to have learning difficulties or at least something wrong with them. Before I watched it, I thought it was probably done by plenty of normal people with healthy sex lives who just liked a bit of adventure but it was just grim.
              No, just people like Sasguru, Suity and Brillo.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No spiritual progress for the punters involved.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                X