• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 still very much on the cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World war 3 still very much on the cards

According to the DM

Ukraine crisis could be start of World War III, says Edward Lucas | Mail Online

I should say I told you so, especially to Doodab.

If we do choose to resist Putin, we will risk a terrifying military escalation, which I do not think it an exaggeration to say could bring us to the brink of nuclear war.

Putin knows that. And he believes we will choose surrender. For the real story of recent events in Ukraine is not about whether that country has a free-trade deal with Brussels or gets its gas from Moscow.
    Clearly more to this than meets the eye. I can't help but think that the US is seeing full scale conflict as the only option. All dollar related.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Yep, this could well be no more credits.

If you think of the technological advances in say the last 100 years, it’s shocking to see we’re on the brink already. All this pointless killing, torture, rape and suffering throughout the world.

Wonder how long other so called ‘intelligent’ civilisations in the universe have lasted from the start of their technological phase?

one day at a time

Comment

How much is Putin's house worth?

Enough of Ukraine. I want to hear about 2 sad old giffers going dogging in Hampshire.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        According to the DM

Ukraine crisis could be start of World War III, says Edward Lucas | Mail Online

I should say I told you so, especially to Doodab.

Clearly more to this than meets the eye. I can't help but think that the US is seeing full scale conflict as the only option. All dollar related.
        So now it's suity AND someone writing in the Daily Mail telling us this.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          So now it's suity AND someone writing in the Daily Mail telling us this.
          It's enough. surely.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            It's enough. surely.
            Have you got any important scientific news about alternative therapies?
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

It could be on the cards, but it wont happen in the next 20-30 years and it definitely will not happen because of Ukraine. So if you were betting on world war to happen, i suggest you reset your bets.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Never going to happen, as there's not enough money (oil and gas) in the Ukraine to be worth fighting over.

Things will get mardy, some aimless threats will be made and eventually Ukraine will split up with everyones agreement and what's left of the Ukraine as we know it will become another part of the EU, giving further fuel to UKIP about the expansionist movement at the EU.

Meanwhile, the rich will get richer, the poor poorer and no one will give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It could be on the cards, but it wont happen in the next 20-30 years and it definitely will not happen because of Ukraine. So if you were betting on world war to happen, i suggest you reset your bets.
                  Trust you to put a dampener on things.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyLevels View Post
                    Meanwhile, the rich will get richer, the poor poorer and no one will give a damn.
                    So cynical for one with only 9 posts! You are going to fit right in here!

The poor are happy enough - they have football and cheap booze.

Personally I would like to get WW3 kicked off. The world is overpopulated. Might teach this country not to be dependant on unstable foreign regimes. i.e. all of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X