• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone seen my basin wrench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen my basin wrench?

Had it a minute ago. Toilet in bits, just need to use the basin wrench one more time as I undid the wrong nut.

Little scamp has grown legs and wandered off. Don't you just hate it when inanimate objects do that?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Spanner.

Not wrench, spanner.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Spanner.

Not wrench, spanner.....
      No it's definately not a spanner. This one's a wrench. Nothing spannerlike about it really. Hang on a mo .....

Comment

What APB would be complete without a picture.

So, have you seen it?

Comment

Is this ContractorUS?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Is this ContractorUS?
            Look it's a fckucking wrench. Wrenchy, wrenchy, wrenchy wrench wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Look it's a fckucking wrench. Wrenchy, wrenchy, wrenchy wrench wrench.
              Perhaps it's under the faucet
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Had it a minute ago. Toilet in bits, just need to use the basin wrench one more time as I undid the wrong nut.

Little scamp has grown legs and wandered off. Don't you just hate it when inanimate objects do that?
                Are you sure you are cut out to be a plumber?

Read the helpful guides on the left to get started.
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

There you go - you know it makes sense

Helpful Linky

Comment

Not sure why you would need a basin wrench to work on a toilet but I have one to lend if you want me to pop it around

Way back in the early days of home ownership I foolishly bought one of these

Total and utter waste of time and money
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X