• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage and LePen up a tree K I S S I N G

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage and LePen up a tree K I S S I N G

Responding to Le Pen's overtures, Ukip said it would not join any alliance with the party because of "prejudice and anti-Semitism" in the Front National. However, the BBC also reported Farage as saying he felt Le Pen had "taken the party to new highs and is achieving remarkable things in this country. I make no bones about it, she's got some good qualities".
    Nigel Farage rejects offer of Ukip tie to French far-right Front National | Politics | The Guardian
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

It's "sitting in a tree".

"up a tree" doesn't scan.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      It's "sitting in a tree".

"up a tree" doesn't scan.

HTH.
      It was 'sitting' in the old days.

HTH
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        It was 'sitting' in the old days.

HTH
        WHS

And since when did we start catching tiggers by the toe?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X