• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prisoner escapes to get away from (c)rap music and junkies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prisoner escapes to get away from (c)rap music and junkies

I have to say I can sympathise a little bit. A prison sentence is fair enough, but isn't being surrounded by rubbish music and boring druggies 'cruel and unusual punishment'?

Middle-aged prisoner broke out of jail to flee constant din of rap music - Telegraph
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Police issued a public appeal to find him and he was finally caught while visiting a Corals bookmakers in Bridport, Dorset, on March 29.
    In 2012 he was sent to Leyhill prison for carrying out a string of commercial robberies, including one at a Corals bookmakers in Bath
    So keeping a low profile by visiting a chain of bookies that he robbed
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

He said his client was about to hand himself in when he was recognised and arrested.
      Really officer, I was just going to put this one bet on and then I was going straight down the copshop to hand meself over. Honest I was.

Comment

Working...
      X