• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

While you are reading this, the Iranian reactor produces enriched bomb-grade uranium. Terrorists can deliver that bomb to your city, and it can kill you and your children. Yet the government does nothing. Do we demand violence? Not in any common sense. Similarly, police use force to arrest criminals in order to stop violence. But Iran is not a criminal? Wrong. Iran has proven malicious intent. Iran, under the current regime, conducted many terrorist bombings in the West, and sponsors deadly terrorists. Iranian leaders repeatedly called for fight against the United States and annihilation of Israel. Perhaps Iran needs nuclear weapons for self-defense? No. Iran already bullies the Middle East with its huge conventional army. No country threatens Iran. Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat. Iran’s several nuclear bombs can inflict more damage on America than the World War II. Never before the Islamic fundamentalists who hate the West and dream of attacking it had military might of apocalyptic dimensions. Are you crazy to doubt they will use the bomb? We call on the United States: Do not hesitate. Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!To sign the petition, visit http://terrorismisrael.com/nuclear_iran.htm

Sheila_Isreal

Not Worth Listening To

Comment

I thought you needed a refinery, not a reactor to produce enriched uranium 238?
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Forum spammers should be forced to work in Iranian uranium (nice rhyme!) mines.

Comment

Personally I think we should nuke Israel. This would make all the Arab countries happy and stop terrorism.

Easy.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And then adopt sharia law...? That would make arab countries happy...
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila_Israel
              While you are reading this, the Iranian reactor produces enriched bomb-grade uranium.
              Bit pedantic I know, but isn't the 'reactor' that is in the news actually a heavy water filtration plant?

TheMonkey is right, reactors don't make enriched Uranium. Again it's a filtration process.

Having said all that, yes the Iranians should not have any nuclear facilities that are not monitored by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
              Blair, you cannot reach me now,
              No matter how you try,
              Goodbye cruel Labour,
              Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
                Bit pedantic I know, but isn't the 'reactor' that is in the news actually a heavy water filtration plant?

TheMonkey is right, reactors don't make enriched Uranium. Again it's a filtration process.

Having said all that, yes the Iranians should not have any nuclear facilities that are not monitored by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
                I think it's too late to stop them

If more robust action had been taken against India & Pakistan then maybe we could have claimed the moral high ground
                Last edited by Troll; 26 August 2006, 23:12.
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  If more robust action had been taken against India & Pakistan then maybe we could have claimed to moral high ground
                  True
                  Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                  No matter how you try,
                  Goodbye cruel Labour,
                  Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

So, let's nuke india, pakistan, north korea and iran, and quick.

Oops... and russia, and america.... which is where all this started.

To quote Mr Dim Prawn, Esquire...

"Doomed"
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X