• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody EU immigrants taking our jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody EU immigrants taking our jobs

Ukip leader Nigel Farage defends employing German wife, at launch of anti-immigration poster campaign - Home News - UK - The Independent
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

And yet nothing about Bob's taking IT jobs? UKIP really have missed the boat.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Confused now. I thought Farage was a xenophobic racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
        Confused now. I thought Farage was a xenophobic racist?
        Not when it comes to sucking on the EU cash teat.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Typically stupid attack.

Even if she was not his wife, why should there be a problem with a single person from an old EU country? Or moderate numbers of useful migrants from any country for that matter? UKIP is not against all immigration, only against very large numbers of low skilled people who cause problems for our existing population and add not one jot to the GDP per capita of the existing population.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Typically stupid attack.

Even if she was not his wife, why should there be a problem with a single person from an old EU country? Or moderate numbers of useful migrants from any country for that matter? UKIP is not against all immigration, only against very large numbers of low skilled people who cause problems for our existing population and add not one jot to the GDP per capita of the existing population.
            So do very large numbers of single people matter?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
              Not when it comes to sucking on the EU cash teat.
              Ah, so then it is ok to hate Farage for employing foreigners.

Its lucky we have the Independent newspaper to point out these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                Ah, so then it is ok to hate Farage for employing foreigners.

Its lucky we have the Independent newspaper to point out these things.
                Who hates him for that?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Now just imagine that the UK wasn't in the EU and there wasn't this free movement of trade and people. This means that the future Mrs. Farage would have to apply for a visa to work in London in the financial services area which may well have been refused as there are enough British people to do the job. This means that Mr. Farage would not have met his wife, doesn't it?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X