• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Isle of Man (New Legislation - Like IR35)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isle of Man (New Legislation - Like IR35)

Hi,

The Isle of Man have now brought out similar legislation to that of UK regarding IR35. I happy that I am within this confine however what I am not clear on is if I can still continue to operate through my UK Ltd Company?

I will be paying NIC and Tax and source in the Isle of Man but in terms of generating an invoice back into my Ltd Company I don't believe a PAYE amount can be calculated back in the UK. Do I simply register a new company in the Isle of Man?

I am aware of the tax agreements between UK and Isle of Man, but it does not take into account IR35.

Does anybody have similar dealings on the matter?

Cheers,

Stu

Working...
X