• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What shall I have for breakfast?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shall I have for breakfast?

Fook everything. Had to work late last night, first day back after 4 days of DIY. Feel grotty this morning. I work near cheapside and st Mary le bow, so if you know the area please can you suggest somewhere to go for breakfast.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

This is a question I'm just now asking myself.

I'm thinking two fired eggs in a light smearing of sunflower oil with toast, a cup of coffee, and a glass of orange & mango juice.

Back in a hour!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Stayed over as everyone was out so little point going home.

Breakfast is at my desk, Melon (which is nice) and washed down with Tropicana Lemon and Lime (which is not as nice as I was hoping) and coffee..

The coffee machine is one of the better perks of this clientco....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

porridge at your desk with a coffee

Comment

McMuffin? Kill or cure!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

10 hash browns and a pint of lager top.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I consumed easter egg whilst driving to clientCo. I know have chocolatey stains all over my crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Stayed over as everyone was out so little point going home.

Breakfast is at my desk, Melon (which is nice) and washed down with Tropicana Lemon and Lime (which is not as nice as I was hoping) and coffee..

The coffee machine is one of the better perks of this clientco....
                Mmm. Melon is a great snack.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Mmm. Melon is a great snack.
                  but biscuits are better

Comment

packet porridge - golden syrup flavour mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X