• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geek sweet nothings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geek sweet nothings

Popped into my not so local on the way home last night. There was a chap in there I haven't seen in ages. We get on quite well as he does entertainment management for a living, so is the adult emobidment of the audio-visual club at school. Ie geeky.

He has got a new bird, who is attractive, but also uber geeky. She said as she was trying to get them to go home "Darling, let's go home and mail-merge". Turns out she is now looking for work since Spamalot has ceased trading. But "mail-merge", fnar fnar

So, how do you tell your loved one, or new conquest you want to recompile their back end?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Popped into my not so local on the way home last night. There was a chap in there I haven't seen in ages. We get on quite well as he does entertainment management for a living, so is the adult emobidment of the audio-visual club at school. Ie geeky.

He has got a new bird, who is attractive, but also uber geeky. She said as she was trying to get them to go home "Darling, let's go home and mail-merge". Turns out she is now looking for work since Spamalot has ceased trading. But "mail-merge", fnar fnar

So, how do you tell your loved one, or new conquest you want to recompile their back end?
    Are you coming out?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Are you coming out?
      Dull. How about "can I see your bits"? Or would that require the subject to understand octals.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Dull. How about "can I see your bits"? Or would that require the subject to understand octals.
        "Fancy a nibble?"
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Fancy a poke?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Eggshellent.

I shall treasure that one.

Didn't know I also typed in slur.

Comment

How do you fancy seeing my stack overflow?

Comment

Alright love, fancy a shag?

I'm not really a geek.

Comment

need more RAM?

Do you want to interface?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Is fifty quid enough?
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X