• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is Wong on so many levels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Wong on so many levels

China is building the world's fastest elevator - and it travels 95 floors in 43 SECONDS | Mail Online

China is building the world's fastest elevator - and it travels 95 floors in 43 SECONDS
    A new skyscraper in China will have the fastest ultra-high-speed elevator
    The Guangzhou CTF Finance Centre is due for completion in 2016
    Inside it will have two of the rapid elevators along with 93 'slower' ones
    The two will be capable of travelling 3,940ft (1,200m) a minute at top speed
    This makes them the fastest elevators in the world, travelling at 44mph (70km), beating the previous record-holder by about 8mph
    Faster than SASGuru in the Aygo! Or MF on the job.

I still remember the elevators at Standard Chartered they were fast enough for me!

sorry for the title
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    China is building the world's fastest elevator - and it travels 95 floors in 43 SECONDS | Mail Online

Faster than SASGuru in the Aygo! Or MF on the job.

I still remember the elevators at Standard Chartered they were fast enough for me!

sorry for the title
    I pity the person who thinks, "I'm desperate for a dump but I'll just wait until I get up to the top."

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
      I pity the person who thinks, "I'm desperate for a dump but I'll just wait until I get up to the top."
      I people the people in the lift with that person.

Comment

Working...
      X