• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Award Winning !!!! Survey !!!! which party should you vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award Winning !!!! Survey !!!! which party should you vote for?

EU Profiler

well on the survey format its hardly impressive.
    On content the questions are vague and open.

The results neatly place UKIP & BNP side by side at 6 O'clock on the map. Labour is at noon.

See what you think.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    EU Profiler

well on the survey format its hardly impressive.
    On content the questions are vague and open.

The results neatly place UKIP & BNP side by side at 6 O'clock on the map. Labour is at noon.

See what you think.
    I get the Dutch version automatically, which doesn't work.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Vote Mebyon Kernow!
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        Vote Mebyon Kernow!
        From their website;

Mebyon Kernow is a progressive left-of-centre party in Cornwall.
        Seeing as I consider myself progressive but right of centre, I think I'll give them a miss.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I get plotted closest to BNP, in the bottom right, so UKIP and BNP are both inside my 'circle' even though I explicitly said I would never vote for either.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm moderate left (in many ways, not all) and pro-EU, which puts me in the top left. Nearest party is the Libdems, but I'm afraid that I do not believe that the Libdems today are actually anywhere near where the quiz puts them. That leaves the SNP, and indeed in most of their everyday government they are pretty close to what I would vote for.

Strange if I don't want independence, isn't it? And what if you're not in Scotland and don't get that choice?

Comment

Working...
            X