• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cy stationery & website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cy stationery & website

Hello all,

Any recommendations on companies that do websites, cy logos and cy stationery? I have found some in google but I would be interested to know some personal experiences from people on this forum. Initially, I thought of making the website myself, however, I am not gifted enough to make it look as professional as I would like it to be

Many thanks

So you can't build a website but want to be an IT contractor....hmm.

Comment

is cy a standard way of shortening company or are you just a git?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
        So you can't build a website but want to be an IT contractor....hmm.
        I am an IT contractor already. If you have nothing to say, say nothing instead of wasting your time, but again, you might have plenty of time to kill, in which case, I will be waiting for a similar ironic reply. Don't expect an answer again though!
        Last edited by malandri; 27 August 2006, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          is cy a standard way of shortening company or are you just a git?
          I think it is . I have seen it a lot, not in this forum though

Comment

Oh go on !!

One of you reply !!!

Comment

Originally posted by malandri
              Hello all,

Any recommendations on companies that do websites, cy logos and cy stationery? I have found some in google but I would be interested to know some personal experiences from people on this forum. Initially, I thought of making the website myself, however, I am not gifted enough to make it look as professional as I would like it to be

Many thanks
              I have a friend who does layout and design, including logos. If anyone wants to contract his services, let me know.

Malandri, just drop me a PM with your requirements when you're ready and I'll forward it on to him for him to give you a rough idea of cost.

Comment

And be prepared for an unpleasant surprise - professional looking websites cost a professional amount of money (more than most contractors are prepared to pay, anyway).

And after the amount of time I've been designing my website, quite right too. It's not all graphics & fonts...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I think he charges ca. £40/hr and is a fast worker.

Comment

you could buy your website prebuilt as a template from these guys.

http://www.perfectory.com/

I haven't used them myself but a friend who runs a small business did and was pleased with the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X