• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new arch duke ferdinand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new arch duke ferdinand?

Volodymyr Rybak. Ukraine crisis: Two bodies found 'brutally tortured by pro-Russian militants' in Slaviansk, says interim President Oleksander Turchinov - Europe - World - The Independent

Ukraine’s interim President Oleksander Turchinov has called for an anti-terrorist operation to be re-launched on Tuesday, after he claimed that two bodies were found "brutally tortured by pro-Russian" militants near the eastern city of Slaviansk.
    Zero Hedge stating that diplomacy is dead. Is it? Admittedly all these sanctions don't seem to be taking effect (or is it a case of wait and see?).
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Suity, please stop panicking.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Who's panicking?

It was a simple enough question, wasn't it?

Comment

WW1, WW2 ad most other wars have all been driven by business interests. Which business interests do you think will be served by the mutually assured destruction of Russia & the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
          WW1, WW2 ad most other wars have all been driven by business interests. Which business interests do you think will be served by the mutually assured destruction of Russia & the USA?
          China's?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            China's?
            Correct, assuming they don't want to sell anything any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Correct, assuming they don't want to sell anything any more!
              Who's on cretin watch today? They're slacking

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  WHS

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                    The Jews. It's always the Jews.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X