• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It breaks my heart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It breaks my heart

To see a mother taking her kids into Macdonald's thinking they're in for a treat. Poor darlings don't know what their mother is doing to the inside of their bodies with that stuff.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 24 April 2014, 12:48.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    To see a mother taking her kids into Macdonald's thinking they're in for a treat. Poor darlings don't know what they're mother is doing to the inside of their bodies with that stuff.
    Thanks a lot, now I can't stop thinking about eating a lovely quarter pounder with cheese and large fries!

Comment

To see a mother taking her kids into Macdonald's thinking they're in for a treat. Poor darlings don't know what they're mother is doing to the inside of their bodies with that stuff.

Do you have any kids?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Don't worry, keep saving and you might be able to go yourself.

Comment

Just had a MaccyD's - very nice it was too.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Do you have any kids?
            2 gals
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

2 gals
              Does Zeity know?

Comment

2 gals
                Ever do anything, yeknow, fun?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Scooter - you might want to report me to social services....

I dropped a complete bollock with Easter Sunday Lunch and we ended up with Big Macs and a happy meal for Jnr
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I don't actually see what is wrong with McDs. It might not taste amazing but as food goes it is well made product and cooked fresh for you. There is nothing inherently wrong with the actual product you are consuming.

Yet again it comes down to peoples superficial and binary opinions of food without having any understanding of the subject.

Comment

Working...
                    X