• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Granted its been a short week but its still (thank Crunchie) Friday...

So what is everyone planning to do...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Morning and thankyou for asking.

Umm, still thinking about what to do this weekend. It's 'King's Day' in NL tomorrow, so there will be much drunkenness and stupidity on the streets tomorrow, preceded by huge traffic jams this evening. I'm sure Lady Tester and I will work out a strategy to avoid the drunks and the yobbos.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Granted its been a short week but its still (thank Crunchie) Friday...

So what is everyone planning to do...
      Your wife.

(It never gets old).
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Weekend plans

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Your wife.

(It never gets old).
        I've told you before, she is very high maintenance and rapidly turning into Mad Cat lady, you can have her.

I even offered you times last week to pick her up yet you didn't collect
        Last edited by eek; 25 April 2014, 08:01.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

I'm off for a gym induction tomorrow morning, seeing a friend's band play on Saturday night & no doubt having a few beers, then not a lot on Sunday!

You?
          ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
            Thanks for asking.

I'm off for a gym induction tomorrow morning, seeing a friend's band play on Saturday night & no doubt having a few beers, then not a lot on Sunday!

You?
            Tonight collecting 1 eek jr from overnight stay and waiting for wife to return from friend whose dad has died

Tomorrow maker faire with other eek jr

Sunday don't know, but possibly maker faire again with the first eek jr if it's any good

Comment

Ta for asking.

I have the parents visiting so we'll most likely end up playing monopoly or similar with the eldest while grandma entertains the youngest. We might try and get out somewhere as well I suppose, though the weather is supposed to be tulip so that might not happen.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Ooooh, I get to use my new ride on mower tomorrow for the first time, although looking at the garden, a scythe might be useful first. Then fitting new boom box to the car whilst having a secret check on my serrano ham I am curing (might even take a nibble....).

...and how rude of me, thanks for asking
                Last edited by SaltyLevels; 25 April 2014, 08:49.

Comment

Thanks for asking..

Tonight: enjoying the fine weather with a nice glass of summat in the garden and cooking summat
                  Tomorrow: might wander into the city to laugh at all the normally reserved cloggies letting their hair down for kings day, also have drinks in the evening to meet some of our neighbours
                  Sunday: nowt planned as yet.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Packing and kit sorting tonight and then:

Saturday:
                    National SCA melee tournament! The London team have lost one of their best fighters due to injury (he is a former European champion) but another American guy has recently moved to London and joined them which sucks. Will take sword, spear, shield, dagger and poleaxe and work out what to use once I am there. North England won it last time but may not be able to field a strong team this year.

However, I hurt my back last week and another one of our fighters fell off his bike yesterday and hurt his hand. It looks like hardly anyone will be healthy enough to even get there.

I will have mini MUN and micro MUN with me as Mrs MUN is at her sister's hen day/night. I have arranged someone to look after them for the fight and have their authentic clothes and toys ready.

Assuming I don't end up in hospital we will round the tournament of with a feast before bringing the kids home.

Sunday:
                    Church to watch the kids but nothing planned other than that. Hopefully play on my rPi

You?
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X