• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ukip posterboy suspended after claiming 'Miliband not British'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukip posterboy suspended after claiming 'Miliband not British'

Oh dear. They do seem to have bad luck attracting cretins, and then putting them on their telly broadcasts.

Ukip posterboy suspended after claiming 'Miliband not British' - Telegraph

The guy wasn't even born in this country.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Vote UKIP!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Vote UKIN!
      FTFY
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

That nice Mr Farage was on the telly this morning.

Comment

Oh Dear !
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Africans should “kill themselves off”, ...

Mr Lampitt, who describes himself as “Born British in Rhodesia” and speaks with a Zimbabwean accent, was filmed on a building site wearing a hard hat in Tuesday’s television broadcast.
            Wot a charming fellow. Yuck; I too was born in Africa; happily I haven't taken over the minority view of a few sick people like him. I will refrain from getting emotional about this kind of person because I don't want to pollute CUK with the kind of rancid language or violent anger that I'm tempted to use. Suffice to say that this is the kind of person that gave Bob Mugabe, Idi Amin and Mobutu their raison d´etre.

UKIP have done the only decent thing by suspending him, and I hope they chuck him out altogether. But it does make me wonder why they´re attracting trash like this.
            Last edited by Mich the Tester; 25 April 2014, 08:43.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Look, if anything, the good thing is that Farange has got the debate moving, and people engaged. The more coverage he gets, the better it is in my book; having him on the outside looking in, we only got one area of policy, but having him on the inside, means we get to look a bit closer at his party, and, well, the closer you look, the closer it gets towards the BNP and right wing.

But, the politicians are now taking him seriously, which is win win for us plebeians, as it means they are now acting on an important area for us all. Once and for all, we can think about making a choice.

FTR, I am a proud European, born there, raised there for many years and have subsequently lived and worked there.

Comment

I'm confused: Did UKIP really have an immigrant in their broadcast complaining about how immigrants are costing jobs?
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  I'm confused: Did UKIP really have an immigrant in their broadcast complaining about how immigrants are costing jobs?
                  And then complaining about how a British (and British born) party leader is not British.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    He;s not an immigrant, he's a British Rhodesian who was born in Africa and moved here.

Absolutely not an immigrant. Oh no.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X