• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored On Your Commute?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored On Your Commute?

Then help me out with my testing if your a mobile phone owning Sudoku fan. I need to test this thing on a wide range of phones - http://sourceforge.net/projects/mobilesudoku/

Any comments from professional mobile device coders on the state of my code will be welcome, this is my first attempt at J2ME...
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

I thought all IT contractors can't play games while driving their Porsche's and Ferrari's to client sites...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      I thought all IT contractors can't play games while driving their Porsche's and Ferrari's to client sites...
      There's nothing else to do when you're stuck in the traffic though.
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

When I'm waiting at the lights I amuse myself by counting how many run the red.

15 is the record, but generally it is 4 or 5.

Just think if the Danish government installed red light cameras they could possibly reduce one of the other taxes.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Nah. I did drive an MR2 MK1 but the exhuast fell of, since then crashed it into another car at about 80mpt and it write off.

Use the tube more and more as its getting cheaper and driving in london is getting more expensive.

One thing the London Underground needs is an underground stripper network working each carriage of the LU 24/7.

Not one single city worker would call of sick if that was the case. As for the cost, charge every politician that enters a shop with model displayed above it, a sleaze tax. £8 basic, £48 if they are a learner . If they dont pay within 14 days, charge them double, if they don't pay after a month strap them with an ak47 and send them to afganistan.

Comment

Working...
          X