• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear - UKIP voter gets her kit off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear - UKIP voter gets her kit off

Ukip aide calls police over explicit photos - Telegraph

Where does Nigel find them? I suppose at least she didn't start defining who should be seen as British.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Ukip aide calls police over explicit photos - Telegraph

Where does Nigel find them? I suppose at least she didn't start defining who should be seen as British.
    Yeah, how dare she be a victim of an ex-boyfriend trying to sell naked pictures of her? She was asking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      In a lay-by just off the A45.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So when's UKIP going to be added as a category in Youpron?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          Yeah, how dare she be a victim of an ex-boyfriend trying to sell naked pictures of her? She was asking for it.
          Unfortunately if you are going to be in public life you can't have naked pictures out there or take the consequences. Luckily for the world's eyes there are no naked pictures of me above about age 4.

I actually thought great they are getting more minorities in and it will lead to a better discussion. Instead they try to pass her off as a 'typical voter' and then it seems she has been careless in her past.

She also gets to choose who she takes her clothes off in front of so it speaks volumes about her taste in men.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So, has Nigel?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              So, has Nigel?
              Wood, Mitch?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've noticed her before, and she's quite fit.
                I wonder whether my membership of UKIP will enhance my sex life?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Wood, Mitch?
                  Not at the moment; I'm inspecting some messages between a PLC and a user application; that doesn't really give me wood.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    I've noticed her before, and she's quite fit.
                    I wonder whether my membership of UKIP will enhance my sex life?
                    Maybe, but seeing as they're campaigning for premature withdrawal you might not get the satisfaction you crave.

Comment

Working...
                    X