• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One way of dealing with racism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way of dealing with racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zcvvd4llyE

Brazillian Dani Alves had a banana thrown at him while he was taking a corner, so he picks it up and eats it. Made I
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Brazillian Dani Alves had a banana thrown at him while he was taking a corner, so he picks it up and eats it. Made I
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Somebody should point out that the idiot who threw the banana was a spectator who had to buy a ticket to get to the stadium.

The guy to whom he threw the banana was being paid X thousands a week, gets to go to all the swanky bars and clubs, probably drives a Bentley, and will retire from his "work" in his mid-thirties, a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by evilagent View Post
        Somebody should point out that the idiot who threw the banana was a spectator who had to buy a ticket to get to the stadium.

The guy to whom he threw the banana was being paid X thousands a week, gets to go to all the swanky bars and clubs, probably drives a Bentley, and will retire from his "work" in his mid-thirties, a millionaire.
        So what?

Comment

So it's ok to racially abuse people better off than you? Or only if you've paid for a ticket?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So it's ok to racially abuse people better off than you? Or only if you've paid for a ticket?
            Right. That's in room 12A.

Comment

And some low life scum will be taking his 15%, I assume you wish that was you?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                And some low life scum will be taking his 15%, I assume you wish that was you?
                He'll have to sell a lot of bananas to retire a millionaire in his thirties.

Comment

You're a moron.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I cringe at the treatment black players got in the 70's - and I joined in. The follies of men's youth. Deeply embarrassed now thinking back...

Comment

Working...
                    X